At ORA Traders we trade Europe’s competitive markets deploying our own software. Creating our software is a key part of what makes us profitable, so you spend significant effort working on our own tools. Building great software requires understanding the problem you’re trying to solve. You work on a floor that facilitates open communication with the traders and keeps you close to the daily rhythms of trading.
What we expect
A typical software developer has a lot of freedom to make decisions about the future course of the systems he’s building. You are responsible for coordinating with people to figure out what’s important.
To be successfull we expect from you:
- Msc. in computer science, IT engineering or IT systemsd
- At least 4 years working experience as software developer
- Previous financial experience is a plus, it’s not a requirement
- Excellent C++ programming skills, but also C# and Python
- Development experience in a Linux environment
- Strong knowledge of algorithms, data structures and multi threading
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-directed and able to work under minimal supervision
- Team player and communicator
What we offer
We at ORA foster entrepreneurial, innovative and team-oriented culture. We reward people for their team contributions. Our culture is informal and disciplined by compliance and risk awareness at every level. We offer excellent remuneration and secondary benefits and a DC-pension scheme.
Be part of our team
We believe the only way to win, is to act like a team. We invest in our people and have time and place for personal growth. Interested to join over 30 talented professionals?
( Note that we do not require any assistance in the recruitment of this role. )Apply!